Skip Navigation
search: People Opens New Window | Departments Opens New Window | Penn State Opens New Window | Web Opens New Window
Penn State mark
Penn State mark
University Bulletin
Undergraduate Degree Programs

Colleges and Other Degree-Granting Units

The following University units offer undergraduate majors leading to baccalaureate and associate degrees: Abington College; Altoona College; College of Agricultural Sciences; College of Arts and Architecture; Penn State Erie, The Behrend College; Berks College; Smeal College of Business; Capital College; College of Communications; College of Earth and Mineral Sciences; College of Education; College of Engineering; College of Health and Human Development; College of Information Sciences and Technology; College of the Liberal Arts; Eberly College of Science; University College (which comprises several Penn State campuses); and the School of Nursing. The Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport provides an alternative educational setting in which students may enroll in selected degree programs.

Students who do not want to enroll immediately in one of the colleges or other degree-granting units may enroll in the Division of Undergraduate Studies, typically for one year or slightly more.

Majors leading to baccalaureate degrees are described in this bulletin under buttons for the colleges and other degree-granting units. Information is also accessible on the Internet through (the Penn State home page).