Experience Design Process + Methods (4) Experience design process and methods for graphic design majors.
GD 301 Experience Design Process + Methods (4)
GD 301 is an advanced graphic design studio class that provides graphic design students with an in-depth study of the intricate relationship between the professional graphic designer and digital technology. Students will advance their knowledge of design software applications and will be introduced to programing languages that will assist them throughout the design process. From research and ideation to the creation of comprehensive studies and final designs, students will be given the tools that are critical to the completion of a variety of graphic design projects.
The course will help students to:
1. Gain proficiency in appropriate hardware, software and programing languages.
2. Apply the students' existing digital knowledge to design methodology for interfaces, user behavior and experiences.
3. Develop an understanding of the graphic designer as a digital communicator.
4. Refine their digital craft.
5. Develop the work habits and attitudes of professional designers.
Note : Class size, frequency of offering, and evaluation methods will vary by location and instructor. For these details check the specific course syllabus.