Colleges and Enrollment Units

All graduate degree programs at Penn State are academically organized under one graduate college, The Graduate School, but with the graduate faculty located in, and graduate courses and graduate degree programs offered by the academic colleges that are generally organized around their subject matter. Some graduate programs may cross departments, colleges and even campuses, and such programs are called Intercollege Graduate Degree Programs, with many academically housed in the Graduate School and others housed in specific colleges or academic units. The colleges and enrollment units listed below offer graduate programs.