About the College
The University offers some undergraduate academic programs that cross the disciplinary boundaries of specific colleges, therefore these programs are administered by an intercollege committee under the Office of the Vice President and Dean for Undergraduate Education. These programs provide students a unique opportunity to study at the intersections of knowledge and in some cases allow individualized studies, such as the Bachelor of Philosophy. Such interdiscilipinary programs work to address some of the most interesting and challenging problems facing the world today.
Intercollege programs draw on the resources of faculty and courses from several colleges. Specific college contact information can be found on each individual program page.
- Astrobiology, Minor
- Bioethics and Medical Humanities, Minor
- Child Maltreatment and Advocacy Studies, Minor
- Civic and Community Engagement, Minor
- Disability Studies, Minor
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Minor
- Environmental Inquiry, Minor
- Gerontology, Minor
- Military Studies, Minor
- Neuroscience, Minor
- Science, Technology, and Society, Minor
- Sustainability Leadership, Minor