The University recognizes that a student's progress toward an undergraduate degree may be interrupted for a variety of reasons. A student who was once admitted or enrolled as a degree candidate and wants to resume study is required to apply for re-enrollment consideration. Re-enrollment is appropriate for students who:
- withdrew from the University;
- interrupted continuous degree enrollment during fall/spring semester;
- were dismissed or suspended for non-academic reasons;
- invalidated a leave of absence;
- plan to return for a second associate or baccalaureate degree;
- plan to return for graduation;
- voluntarily changed your enrollment status to nondegree.
To apply for re-enrollment, students should visit the Office of the University Registrar website to complete and submit the Undergraduate Re-Enrollment Form. Students who left in good standing and who are re-enrolling in their previous major (providing the major is not controlled) will be approved to re-enroll. Every re-enrollment request will be reviewed and a decision letter will be sent to the student.
The deadline to submit a re-enrollment application for a given semester is 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the first day of classes of that semester.