At which campus can I study this program?
To earn an undergraduate certificate in Introduction to Corporate Communication, a minimum of 15 credits is required.
|CAS 100||Effective Speech||3|
|or CAS 100A||Effective Speech|
|or CAS 100B||Effective Speech|
|or CAS 100C||Effective Speech|
|CAS 352||Organizational Communication||3|
|ENGL 15||Rhetoric and Composition||3|
|MIS 204||Introduction to Management Information Systems||3|
No Prerequisites Required.
Certificate Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to describe the Corporate Communication field and its central questions
- Students will be able to employ Corporate Communication theories, principles and concepts
- Students will be able to create messages appropriate to audience, purpose and context
- Students will be able to critically analyze messages
- Students will demonstrate the ability to accomplish corporate communication goals
- Students will be able to apply ethical concepts to corporate communication principles and practices
The objectives of the university’s academic advising program are to help advisees identify and achieve their academic goals, to promote their intellectual discovery, and to encourage students to take advantage of both in-and out-of class educational opportunities in order that they become self-directed learners and decision makers.
Both advisers and advisees share responsibility for making the advising relationship succeed. By encouraging their advisees to become engaged in their education, to meet their educational goals, and to develop the habit of learning, advisers assume a significant educational role. The advisee’s unit of enrollment will provide each advisee with a primary academic adviser, the information needed to plan the chosen program of study, and referrals to other specialized resources.
Director, Continuing Education
Lehman, PA 18627
OFFICE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Lehman, PA 18627